Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Whiskey BBQ Glazed Meatballs
Cook Time45 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon whiskey
- ¾ cup shredded cheese
- 2 cups cooked grits
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions
- In a bowl, whisk whiskey into BBQ sauce and reserve.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet so they do not touch. Bake on center rack for 18 to 24 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Remove meatballs from oven and glaze with whiskey BBQ sauce.
- Place cooked grits in a cast iron skillet and place meatballs on top of grits.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the meatballs and place cast iron skillet under broiler until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and serve.