Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Meatball Sub
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 3 gourmet hoagies
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- ¾ cup marinara
- ¾ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Chopped parsley and parmesan cheese, to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly spray baking sheet with a nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs on the baking sheet so they do not touch. Bake on center rack for 18 to 24 minutes or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Heat a nonstick skillet to medium heat. Brush each hoagie with butter and place down into the pan. Toast the buns until golden brown. Remove the buns and keep warm.
- In saucepan, warm marinara. Place meatballs direct from oven to the warm sauce.
- Prepare the subs by nestling four plant-based meatballs into the warm, toasted hoagie. Top liberally with shredded cheese and broil until melted. Sprinkle with parmesan and parsley and serve.