Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Meatball Bake
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- Olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon dried basil
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- Red pepper flakes, for garnish
- Fresh parsley, minced for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet so they do not touch. Bake on center rack for 18 to 24 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Pour a ½ cup of marinara sauce in the bottom of a cast iron skillet and spread to cover. Place cooked meatballs in skillet in a single layer.
- Pour remaining marinara sauce over meatballs and sprinkle shredded cheese over the top until meatballs are covered in cheese.
- Combine basil and oregano in a small bowl. Drizzle a little olive oil over the top of the cheese and sprinkle with seasoning mixture.
- Cover skillet with foil and bake for 20 minutes. Then remove foil and bake, uncovered, for another 20 minutes. If desired, broil for 1 to 2 minutes after baking.
- Remove from oven. Garnish with parsley and red pepper flakes, then serve and enjoy!