Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Grilled Meatballs Skewers
Cook Time45 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 each green, red, orange bell peppers, cut into chunks
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 cup feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Fresh parsley, chopped
- In food processor, blend feta cheese, yogurt, olive oil and lemon juice until smooth. Refrigerate until needed.
- Preheat outdoor grill to 350°F. Rub meatballs with olive oil.
- Skewer meatballs, peppers and onions (if using wooden skewers, soak skewers for at least 3 hours to prevent them from burning). Spray nonstick cooking spray on grill grates, then place skewers on grill. Cook for 12 minutes, turning every 3 minutes, or until meatballs reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Remove skewers from grill and let rest for a few minutes. Serve skewers with whipped feta sauce.
Recipe by @uncomplicatedchef