Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Tostadas
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 8 corn tortillas or tostada shells
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup refried beans, warm
- ½ cup red cabbage, thinly sliced
- ½ cup crema or sour cream
- ¼ cup green onions, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Deep fry corn tortillas until crispy, or warm in oven if using premade tostadas.
- Preheat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Add ground to hot skillet, breaking into smaller pieces with spatula. Add taco seasoning. Continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Evenly spoon 2 ounces of ground onto each tostada. Top with shredded cabbage, green onions and a drizzle of sour cream. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with fresh limes and salsa.