Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Chili
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- ½ red pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- Sour cream and shredded cheddar, for garnish
- In a pot over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and ground. Break up ground as it cooks until internal temperature reaches 165°F (approximately 6 to 8 minutes), then remove from pot and set aside.
- Place pot back over medium heat and add remaining olive oil, onions and peppers and cook for a few minutes, stirring frequently until tender. Add garlic and cook for another minute, then add chili and chipotle powder and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Add cooked ground, crushed tomatoes and salt into pot with vegetables and simmer for 10 minutes over low heat. Taste the chili and adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Serve hot with sour cream and shredded cheddar cheese.