Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Breakfast Taco Bar
Cook Time15 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 2-3 cups shredded colby jack cheese
- 4 eggs, scrambled
- 1-2 avocados, sliced
- 2 limes, sliced
- 1 can black beans
- Hot sauce, to taste
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a skillet over medium heat. Add ground and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Add taco seasoning and stir until fully absorbed. Remove ground from pan and pour into medium bowl.
- Scramble eggs in skillet over medium heat, then remove from pan and pour into another bowl.
- Slice avocado and limes and add each to their own bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients to their own bowls and arrange your taco bar!