Crave House™ Plant-Based Burgers Tostada Burger
Cook Time15 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Burgers
- 2 slices pepper jack cheese
- 2 burger buns
- 3 tablespoons chipotle mayo
- 2 tostada shells
- ¼ cup shredded iceberg lettuce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add patties to pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip patties over and cook to an internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 4 to 5 minutes).
- Top each patty with pepper jack cheese slices and place lid over patties for 30 seconds to melt cheese. Remove patties from pan and set aside.
- Open buns and place into pan to toast for 30 seconds. Spread chipotle mayo on top and bottom buns.
- Place bottom buns on plate and top each with patties, crumbled tostada shells and shredded lettuce. Then add top bun and enjoy!