Crave House™ Plant-Based Burgers Avocado Ranch Burger
Cook Time30 minutes
- 2 packages Crave House™ Plant-based Burgers
- 4 brioche buns
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Bibb lettuce
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- Crispy red peppers salad topper
- ½ cup avocado ranch – ¼ cup ranch dressing, ¼ cup guacamole, 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add patties to pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Flip patties over and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 4 to 5 minutes). With about 2 minutes remaining, top patties with sliced pepper jack cheese and allow to melt.
- While patty is cooking, butter buns with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and toast until golden brown.
- Once buns are toasted, place 2 tablespoons of avocado ranch on bottom bun only, then top with Bibb lettuce.
- Place cooked patties on Bibb lettuce, then top with crispy red peppers and top bun. Serve and enjoy!