Crave House™ Plant-Based Burgers Brick House Burger
Cook Time15 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Burgers
- 2 sesame seed buns, toasted
- 2 slices cheese (cheddar, American or dairy-free cheese)
- 4 slices tomato
- 2 pieces green leaf lettuce
- 4 tablespoons special sauce – mix 2 tablespoons mayo, 2 tablespoons mustard, ¼ cup ketchup, 2 tablespoons pickle relish)
- Heat skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add patties to pan and cook for 4 to 5 minutes. Flip patties over and cook to an internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 4 to 5 minutes).
- Add cheese slices on top of patties during the last minute of cooking.
- Place patties on bun heels. Top with tomato slices and lettuce. Drizzle special sauce on lettuce. Top with bun crowns and serve.