Crave House™ Plant-Based Burgers Balsamic Blueberry Brie Burger
Cook Time30 minutes
- 2 packages Crave House™ Plant-based Burgers
- 2 cups blueberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ cup balsamic vinegar
- ½ red onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 4 white bread rolls
- 7 oz Brie cheese
- 1 cup arugula
- Crushed red pepper (for garnish)
- Rinse blueberries and add to quart-sized saucepan on medium-low heat.
- Pour sugar over blueberries, then slice lemon in half and squeeze juice into pan. Add red onion.
- Add balsamic vinegar, then cook 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in thyme and set aside.
- Prep Brie cheese by cutting off rind and cutting into ¼ inch slices.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add patties to pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Flip patties over and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 4 to 5 minutes). With about 2 minutes remaining, top patties with Brie slices and allow to melt.
- Assemble burgers on sliced buns, topping with balsamic blueberry sauce, crushed red pepper and arugula. Then serve and enjoy!