Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Spaghetti Bolognese
Cook Time45 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, minced
- 2 celery stalks, minced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and minced
- 1 jar marinara sauce
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 package spaghetti noodles
- Parmesan, for garnish
- In saucepan over medium heat, add ground and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, breaking into smaller pieces with a spatula, until internal temperature hits 165°F.
- In saucepan over medium heat, add olive oil and sauté the carrots, onion and celery and garlic.
- Stir in cooked ground and marinara sauce. Simmer until heated through and sauce begins to thicken. While sauce is simmering, cook spaghetti noodles.
- Stir heavy cream into sauce.
- Top drained noodles with Bolognese and enjoy!