Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Sloppy Joes
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, seeded and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup water
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 rolls/buns, toasted
- In sauté pan over medium heat, add olive oil, onions and peppers.
- Stirring frequently, cook onions and peppers for about 5 minutes or until translucent. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add ground and cook for 6 to 8 minutes, breaking into smaller pieces, until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Add ketchup, water, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and simmer for a few minutes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper (optional – add some heat with hot sauce).
- Add ground mixture to toasted buns, grab some napkins and enjoy!