Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Rustic Marinara Meatballs
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 1 jar marinara, chunky recommended
- Baguette, for crostini slices
- Grated or shredded parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Lightly grease baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place meatballs on baking sheet so they do not touch. Bake on center rack 18 to 24 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F. When meatballs are cooked, remove from oven and place on platter.
- While meatballs are baking, warm marinara in saucepan and bring to a simmer. When ready, pour warm marinara in a serving dish and place on platter next to meatballs.
- Garnish with parmesan, serve with crostini and enjoy!