Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Nachos
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons onion, minced
- 2 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons chile powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin, ground
- ¾ cup red enchilada sauce
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- ½ cup pickled jalapeños, sliced
- ½ cup salsa
- ½ cup sour cream
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In skillet over medium heat, add oil, onions and jalapenos. Sweat a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add garlic, chile powder and cumin and sweat 30 seconds more.
- Add ground. Cook and stir 6 to 8 minutes, or until reaching internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add enchilada sauce, then season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lay parchment paper down on baking pan.
- Spread half of chips out evenly over pan and sprinkle half of cheese and ground mixture over chips. Then top with remaining chips, cheese and ground mixture.
- Top with pickled jalapeno slices, then place in oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with salsa and sour cream. Then serve and enjoy!