Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Meatball Puff Pastry Stars
Cook Time45 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 1 can homestyle buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded Italian blend cheese
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of salt
- Parsley, finely chopped
- Grated parmesan cheese, for garnish
- Ranch or marinara, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat. Set aside.
- Using hands or a rolling pin, flatten biscuit dough into 5” rounds.
- Place 1 meatball and 1 to 2 tablespoons marinara in center of each dough round. Coat meatball with marinara and top with 1 to 2 tablespoons of cheese.
- Wrap dough around meatball and cheese, pressing edges to seal. Place seam-side down, leaving room for spreading on prepared baking sheet. Continue until all rolls have been completed.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt. Evenly brush across the top of each crescent roll.
- Bake 18 to 24 minutes, or until golden brown. Serve warm with ranch or marinara for dipping.