Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground House on Fire Tacos
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 8 soft taco-sized tortillas, warmed
- 2 fresh jalapeños, seeded and thinly sliced
- ¾ cup salsa verde
- ¼ cup crumbled Cotija or feta cheese
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped (to taste)
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add ground to hot skillet, breaking into smaller pieces with spatula. Add chipotle powder and taco seasoning. Continue to cook for 6 to 8 minutes, or until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Spoon 1 to 1 ½ ounces of ground into each warm taco. Top with sliced jalapeños, a drizzle of salsa verde and a sprinkle of Cotija and fresh cilantro.
- Serve with fresh limes and salsa.