Crave House™ Plant-Based Meatballs Honey Sriracha Meatballs
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Meatballs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup cooked jasmine rice
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 cucumber, shaved in long strips
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 pinch granulated sugar
- Creamy sriracha sauce – 2 tablespoons water, 2 tablespoons sour cream, 1 teaspoon sriracha
- Honey sriracha sauce – ¼ cup honey, ¼ cup water, 2 tablespoons sriracha, ½ juiced lime, 1 tablespoon cornstarch, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 clove minced garlic, pepper (to taste)
- Combine ingredients for honey and creamy sriracha sauces in separate bowls and set aside.
- Place cucumber and carrots in small bowl with vinegar and sugar. Toss and set aside.
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-low heat. Add meatballs and cook for 9 to 12 minutes, flipping frequently to brown evenly. Cook until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Add honey sriracha sauce and bring to simmer. Cook for about 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from heat and toss meatballs in sauce until fully coated.
- Serve meatballs over rice with shaved cucumber and shredded carrots. Top with sesame seeds and drizzle of creamy sriracha sauce.
Recipe by @kitchenswagger