Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Hearty Soup
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 quart vegetable stock
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 2 sprigs each, fresh parsley and thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium-sized pot over medium heat, add olive oil, onions, carrots and celery. Stirring frequently, cook about 5 minutes or until vegetables become translucent.
- Add garlic and cook another 30 seconds, then add ground. Cook ground for 6 to 8 minutes, breaking up with a spatula, until it reaches 165°F.
- Add stock, tomatoes, parsley, bay leaves and thyme. Let soup come to gentle simmer.
- Simmer 10 minutes, then season to taste with salt and pepper. Remove parsley, bay leaves and thyme.
- Serve warm with crusty bread. Enjoy!