Crave House™ Plant-Based Burgers Easy Patty Melt
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Burgers
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- 2 slices cheddar cheese
- 2 slices provolone cheese
- 1 tablespoon mayo
- 1 yellow onion, cut in strips
- Sauté onions on low heat until caramelized.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Once heated, add patties to pan and cook for approximately 5 minutes. Flip patties over and cook until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (approximately 4 to 5 minutes). Set aside.
- Spread mayo on one side of each sourdough bread slice.
- In a pan over medium-low heat, place two sourdough slices mayo-side down. Top with cheddar cheese, cooked patty, caramelized onions, provolone cheese and remaining sourdough slices, mayo-side up.
- Cook 4 to 5 mins, flipping halfway, or until bread is golden brown on both sides. Then plate and enjoy!