Crave House™ Plant-Based Ground Air Fryer Taquitos
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Plant-based Ground
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- ½ teaspoon ground chili powder
- 1 dozen corn tortillas
- ½ cup shredded colby jack cheese
- 1 cup guacamole, for serving
- 1 cup of pico de gallo, for serving
- Cilantro, for garnish
- Cotija cheese, for garnish
- In skillet over medium heat, add ground and cook 6 to 8 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add salsa, cumin, coriander, chili powder and stir. Remove ground mixture from the heat.
- Place two heaping tablespoons of ground mixture onto each corn tortilla. Add sprinkle of colby jack cheese. Roll tortillas and stick with toothpick.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place taquitos in air fryer, spray with oil and cook 7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove taquitos from air fryer. Garnish with cilantro and cotija, then serve and enjoy!