Crave House™ Plant-Based Sausages Miso Hot Dogs
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Sausages
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon white miso paste
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon wasabi, optional
- 2 cups iceberg lettuce, thinly sliced
- 5 hot dog buns
- 2 tablespoons red pickled ginger
- ¼ cup furikake
- In a small bowl, combine mayo and wasabi. Set aside.
- Combine butter and miso paste together until completely blended.
- Melt the miso butter in skillet over medium-high heat. Place sausage links in skillet and cook 10 to 14 minutes, turning frequently, or until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Place hot dog buns cut-side down and grill until browned and slightly charred, about 3 minutes per side.
- To assemble: add lettuce to bun, top with sausage link, wasabi mayo, pickled ginger, then sprinkle with furikake.
Recipe by @ketchupwithlinda