Crave House™ Plant-Based Sausages House Sweet House Hoagie
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Sausages
- 4 hoagie buns
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 ounce can pineapple rings, drained
- 1 small sweet red pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- ¼ cup mayo
- 1 tablespoon prepared stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Combine mayo, mustard and lemon juice in bowl. Mix and set aside.
- Preheat grill to 350°F then lightly coat grates with cooking spray.
- Mark pineapple rings on the grill on both sides. When cooled, dice pineapple and combine with red pepper, red onion and lime juice. Sprinkle with thyme leaves and set aside.
- Brush each hoagie bun with butter and place on grill grates. Toast buns until golden brown. Remove buns and keep warm.
- Place sausage links on grill. Cook 18 to 23 minutes, turning frequently to ensure even cooking. Cook until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached.
- Assemble hoagies. Place one link on each toasted bun. Add roasted pineapple relish. Drizzle with creamy mustard sauce. Serve with additional creamy mustard sauce on the side.