Crave House™ Plant-Based Sausages Creamy Italian Sausage Pasta
Cook Time30 minutes
- 1 package Crave House™ Italian-style Plant-based Sausages
- 1 package farfalle pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ yellow onion, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 cup peas, cooked
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta in large pot of salted boiling water according to package directions.
- While pasta cooks, heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Remove sausage links from casing and add to pan with onion, garlic, red pepper flakes and salt. Stir continuously, breaking up sausage into smaller pieces with a spatula. Cook 10 to 14 minutes or until internal temperature of sausage reaches 165°F
- Turn heat to low and add cream to the skillet, bringing to a simmer. Add parmesan cheese and stir until melted.
- Add pasta and peas to sauce. Mix and serve immediately.